About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

8.28.2011

Little RUNAWAY


"Never run away from anything ... never!!" 
 ~ winston churchill ~

My granddaughter, Emma is really good at role-playing; I guess most 7 year old girls are!!
So, after a fun time playing in the creek with her brother (for another photo shoot), I took advantage of her  looking just a bit ragged and asked her to PRETEND she was "running away" so I could snap a few pictures  in a great nearby tunnel that runs under the freeway.  Her eyes got real big and I could just see her little brain ticking away!
It was FUN . . .  and EASY!!  (I honestly didn't even have to tell the girl what to DO!)  She did a GREAT job; she kept a serious, somber face the whole time and totally stayed in her character.  Between that and my editing, I think it turned out kinda believable!  Do I have fun, or what?   Emma ... you're my little *STAR*!






No comments:

Post a Comment