About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

8.30.2011

TEENY-BOPPER FUN


 "Teenage girls:  they all have
 their insecurities, but for the most part, 
they have a very healthy self-esteem ..."  



Last week's BACK TO SCHOOL photo shoot with a couple of teeny-bopper girls was just hilariously FUN!!
This is Cassidy and Sheridan.
I found a killer location; an old abandoned pink & blue trailer and also an old school yard that I thought would help create some great photo's of the girls. 
The three of us had a blast until we ran out of good light. 
These two are excited for 9th grade  ...  LOOK OUT High School!!
I can't wait to do another photo shoot with these two; hopefully soon!!
THANKS for the fun time girls ... 
Cassidy and those blue, blue eyes!

just a little 'sassy'

Sweet Sheridan 



"reflecting" on what life has in store for them ... 



fun AND funny ...




quite OPPOSITE

SO serious

Lovely girl



the beginning of life's loooong road


we laughed SO hard!!!


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment