About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

9.03.2011

ONE WITH NATURE

"When you encounter difficulties and 
contradictions in life, do not try to break 
them, but bend them with gentleness 
and time..."

My granddaughter, Emma is just starting to learn gymnastics.  She's only 7 but she loves it already; I think she's found "HER THING".  she's strong and she does a great job!  She was showing me her stuff the other day when she and I and her brother Alex were playing at the creek. What was especially cool about it was she was on a board acrossed the creek ... her own little "balance beam" in nature ... 


I'm INCREDIBLY impressed.  YOU GO Emma!



warm-up stretches

jumping

Whoa! ... Emma  - how do you DO that?
(can you tell Alex was WAAAY impressed)?

.chinese splits but, wrong pants make it just a little difficult.

.the BRIDGE.










.more stretches.

.sitting pretty.

.wow.  REALLY STRONG arms.

.more stretching.


.cooling down.


.reeee-laaaax-a-tion.






.all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment