About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

8.30.2011

VINTAGE GIRLS


"We are born at a given moment, 
in a given place and like 
vintage years of wine,
 we have the qualities 
of the year and of the season of which 
we are born." ~ Carl Gustav Jung ~




Here are some shots of Cassidy and Sheridan. I tweeked them just a little, to 
give them a  VINTAGE feel. 
I kinda like how they turned out and wanted to share ... 


 












No comments:

Post a Comment