About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

7.23.2011

Oh, LOVE!!



"When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part." 
~ author unknown ~



The last time I was in Salt Lake City, my son Levi, his girlfriend Lindsay and I  went for a very relaxing walk in  City Creek Canyon, near the river.  The temperature was perfect ... the scenery was perfect ... the two of them are crazy about each other and  ... I had my trusty photo-machine.  SO ...  How could I resist!!? It was GREAT FUN ... ALWAYS IS!!! Until NEXT TIME ...  Thanks guys!




Just a little "vintage" editing













Another with a little "vintage" look ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment