About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

12.04.2011

JANE & ALEX are engaged!!

"Love is just a word 
until someone comes along 
and gives it meaning."
~ Author Unknown ~


"Will you marry me?"

Jane is from Ghana. 
She and Alex met at Brigham Young University
(in Provo, Utah). 
Alex's mother asked me to do engagement photo's, 
as a surprise for Jane's Birthday.
She told me that Alex was going to propose 
the night before. But! Much to my surprise, he 
saved the proposal to do during the photo shoot!! 
Talk about a FUN surprise!! 
For me AND for Jane!! 
For part of the shoot Alex is 
wearing a traditional African shirt.
I had SO MUCH FUN getting to know these two.
I'm thankful they have crossed my path in life and, 
I wish them all the happiness they deserve!
They have a great future ahead of them. 

P.S. Jane did her hair BY HERSELF.
 (and ... she tells me that Alex even knows how 
to do corn-rows now too because, she taught him!)


She said "YES"!!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment