About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

11.17.2011

KIERSTEN

"A true photograph need not be explained, 
nor can it be contained in words." 

~ Ansel Adams ~


 Kiersten was an absolute JOY to photograph ... probably one of my favorites, so far!!
She's a natural in front of the camera and my camera loved her.  It also helped that her mother
was acting as my "assistant" so, it was fun to see them interact together and, therefore, I was lucky
to get some really cute shots of Kiersten laughing or smiling that I might not have otherwise captured.
I feel certain that I was able to capture this girls sweet, soft personality in my images.
THANKS for the delightful time girl!! Let's do it again, soon!!












Kiersten & her mom, Maggie

Wearing her grandma's prom dress from when she was 16



















           

No comments:

Post a Comment