About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

12.05.2011

TOO MUCH FUN!!!

"The most effective kind of 
education is that
a child should have fun AND 
play amongst lovely things."
~ Plato ~





Alex & Emma remind me that childhood is FUN and never-ending!  
They remind me to think young, even if i'm not anymore 
and to keep thinking that way so I'll stay young at heart!  
I LOVE these two grand-kids TOO MUCH and always treasure our little Grandma-dates together.  
They are easy to please and always VERY thankful for whatever I do with them.  
{Hugs & kisses} FOREVER you two!!




You've never guess (from the cute smiles) that we actually
LOST GRANDMA'S KEYS in the leaves ... and it was COLD too!!!
(we found them eventually so it was all good;
thanks to Alex!!





She just makes me want to SMOOCH on that cute little face!



Such a cute stud of a little kid ... i just LOVE Alex so much!









Now, THAT'S a loyal sister for ya ... YOU GO Emma!!!

THE COOLEST lights we found!! (thnx to my friend Lynne for the tip) ... Alex & Emma were JAZZED!!!


3-D Christmas glasses


1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Nice website too! Referred here by Heather Outman.

    ReplyDelete