About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

6.26.2011

Levi and Lindsay



"Don't let doubts loose the magic, 
because it's not everyday you meet 
someone who has the magic to 
let you fall in love!" 
~ unknown author ~


This is my son, Levi and his girlfriend Lindsay.
These pictures were taken at Kents Lake in Central Utah.
It's obvious these two are very smitten by each other.
Personally .... I think they are WAY cute together and, I'm very happy he's got her in his life!
  xo!





















No comments:

Post a Comment