About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

3.11.2012

~ ANGELA ~


"When gifts are given to me
through my camera,
I accept them graciously."
                                                                   ~ Minor White ~


These shots say it all:
'soft, sweet, sassy, sexy, a little bit edgy'... 
just an overall SPECIAL gal.
{and ~ wow ~ does she ever ROCK those KILLER boots}?
I had a really good time photographing Angela this week. 
She was easy and fun to be around.
We got along 'famously' ... 
THANKS for the opportunity lovely girl!
I look forward to doing it again sometime.


A "model" in action









































{beauty in the desert}



















{picture perfect}























No comments:

Post a Comment