About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

1.20.2012

CHRISTMAS FUN with GOOD FRIENDS




“A friend is one of the nicest 
things you can have, 
and one of the best things 
you can be.”

~ Douglas Pagels ~



My Bookclub girlfriends and I had a really fun trip to Salt Lake City for our Christmas party this year.
Three of us drove the 300 miles to meet up with the other two ladies.  The trip up was fun but kinda sucked cause the three of us were all coming down with colds.YUCK!! ... what a way to start the weekend!!  One of the ladies has a nephew who let us use his condo for our weekend getaway.  We had SUCH a blast and the place was over the top!! We shopped and ate and laughed and giggled and ate some more!! We were even lucky enough to ride  in one of "the twins" (one of Park's very black, very sexy Jag's!) to The hoity-toity ALTA CLUB in downtown Salt Lake City for dinner one night.  Talk about RIDING IN STYLE!!!
Perfect food, perfect drinks and perfectly special friends!!  What more can a girl ask for?



Coffee & Tea to start our day off just right!





SHOPPING @ Gardner Village
We're not all here ~  me, cause I'm taking the photo
and I think Jannie was hiding on purpose!  LOL!





It's always good to DREAM ... 


It's just what i LOVE to do ... what can i say?

There's Jannie!! (oh, and Lynnie too)

it's ALMOST Christmas (everywhere around us)

It's always good to *SMILE* too ... 

Our HOST with the MOST ... This is Park
Time to go home ...
(i didn't take enough pictures &
didn't chronicle the whole weekend ..)
MY BAD!!


Packing up the car ... 

Maggie ~ Marlie ~ Lynnie ~ Gerri
(Jannie had already left for home).

Us with Maggie's nephew, Park - our host for a really fun weekend!

Park became our official Bookclub MEMBER
(it's the least we could do to repay him for letting us
stay in his killer condo for the weekend)!
Here's a few photo's of his BLUE tree
(that he put up just for us, by the way):




{self portrait}





THANKS PARK and thanks ladies
for being THE BEST friends a girl could have!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment