About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

8.11.2010

Eli and Levi

Yep, these guys are TWINS and ... what's even more cool than that is, they're MY twins!!
This is Eli and Levi ... my identical twin sons.  As they've gotten older they don't look as identical as they did when they were little.  Personalities change - tastes in hair and clothing change but, they're still THE TWINS and they're pretty darned cool.
They grew up being used to mom always taking photo's ... actually they kinda like it.
Now days -- however -- they live far away from me so I don't get that many chances for photo's like I used to. I miss that and I miss them too!!
   OH ...and that's Eli's little buddy, Xavier.  (he likes pictures with Grandma too) .....


Eli and Levi


Xavier is the boss




good guys


Jedediah Eli
always waiting for the girls to call




Jeremiah Levi

thirsty dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment