About Me

My photo
St. George, Utah, United States
I'm just a woman with a camera, having an outrageous time! I carry my camera like most women carry a hand-bag. I especially like (and see) beauty in forgotten things. I love OLD buildings, rusty vehicles, fences and posts and details. When I’m photographing people, I love: natural expressions. relationships. simplicity. smiles. emotion. sweetness. laughter. shyness. grumpy frowns. silly giggles. stubborness. bare feet and a neat personality that just shines.

5.26.2011

LAURA & RYAN

"It is true that a son looks up to his mother 
with both wonder and awe 
before they start their journey of life.
Throughout their life they develop a healthy and 
strong relationship with each other. . ."
~ Author Unknown ~




If my memory serves me right, I think I've known Laura since BEFORE Ryan was born.  Man, that time went by fast!!  Last night we had a fun time taking photo's behind another friends house in Zion National Park.
Couldn't be a cooler backdrop around these parts!!  *thanks Janel*
Laura's the epitomy of single-motherhood.  Ryan's a lucky kid and Laura's lucky to have a cool kid like Ryan!
I love this kids smile!
Thanks for the fun guys and I hope we do it again sometime soon.
""A boy's best friend is his mother."
~ Joseph Stephano ~














   

No comments:

Post a Comment